[us stock] dr.g brightening peeling gel 120ml
Dr.G Brightening Peeling Gel 120ml
- Natural origin cellulose full of moisture grants you soft and low irritant peeling.
- Black willow is rich in vitamin C and E makes your skin bright.
- Skin moisture soothing ingredient makes your skin texture moist and smooth.
How to use
- After cleansing, take a quarter sized amount and apply over the entire face, carefully avoiding the eye and lips.
- Gently massage using clean finger tips for 1-2 minutes until small pellets form. Thoroughly rinse off all residue with warm water.
- Gently pat dry and then follow with your normal skincare routine. Use 1~2 times a week.
- Water, Cellulose, Dipropylene Glycol, Trehalose, Butylene Glycol, Fornes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Rhus Semialata Gall Extract, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Bark Extract, Honey Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Chlorphenesin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Acrylates/Cl 0-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA
- Brand : Dr.G
- Capacity : 120ml
- Target Area : Face
- Skin Type : All Skin Types
- Condition : 100% Brand-new with original box
- Country of origin : Republic of Korea
There are a lot of good reviews for this product. Use it after cleansing, before putting on a mask so that skin is able to absorb all product. Skin feels smooth after using the peeling gel. The gel when rubbed on face becomes these little flakes that rolls off the dead skin off face. Be careful not to use too much or rub into skin too hard.
the first time I tried it I was impressed as it scrubed up quite nicely and it didn't feel harsh on my skin. I wil be able to use this 2-3 times a week. and hopefully it will get rid of my white heads / mini bumps. it is also a good size for the price.
Like I said in my title, unlike many exfoliator that dries your skin after you use them, this is very gentle yet it does the job! I usually try to use it once or twice a week, it leaves your skin feeling refresh and clean. Since I have acne problem, I have tried many other exfoliators and they always make my skin feels old and dry. This product is not as harsh, but definitely still exfoliates!
After using it for the first time my face was not only smooth and clean but I saw that even my pores with tighter than before. (I kinda expected it to get rid of dead cells only and that's it but it did some extra work which is great! It's good for sensitive skin so I totally recommend it if you need a good exfoliator and if you have trouble with your pores.
Purchased this to try after other gentle exfoliators either broke me out or didn’t work as advertised. This product does! My skin is dry and can be sensitive, this peeling gel is gentle but very effective at exfoliating and making my skin feel smooth and soft without drying it out. Highly recommend!
this product is great, i have skin that if not exfoliated 2x a week will build up and create breakouts. this product is amazing, it exfoliates so well and is so gentle that my skin never gets irritated. will definitely repurchase
My skin always feels so soft and smooth after using this. I have quite sensitive skin and this has not give me any kind of negative reaction. I've used this a few times and I already know it's going to be in my skincare arsenal for a long time!
I've heard a lot about this brand and their famous exfoliator and I'd reckon that it is as good as they say! I've performed a few experiments to determine if the white product is cellulose or dead skin - I exfoliated three days in a row (wouldn't recommend as it's not good for the face but I did it in the name of science) and on the first day there was a significant amount of white product, while the second and third day barely had any. So, I can conclude that this product truly does slough away all that dead skin to reveal a more brighter and lively face
Be careful, they changed the formula and added so many comedogenic ingredients. I'm so disappointed. Why would you change the formula of a product which was considered to be one of the best corean peeling gels? Why?
Very disappointed, no surprise this page does not provide the ingredients list.
I use this every other day on my nose and chin. It has greatly helped with my blackheads. Can't deny the difference. It creates a very gentle physical exfoliation, which is satisfying. I'm on my second bottle and have purchased as gifts.
No.1 K-Beauty Shop
for the lowest worldwide prices.
Fast Free USA shipping
on orders over $30.
Free USA Returns
Within 30 Days.