[us stock] hera airy powder primer 8.5g
HERA Airy Powder Primer 8.5g
It is a powder-coated dough formulation that protects skin moisture
It is a paste-type powder formula, so it adheres tightly to any makeup product.
Oil-absorbing powder controls skin oiliness for 24 hours
The creamy vanilla color gives an instant transparent skin tone-up effect even alone.
The wide half-moon brush adheres to the primer with just one or two light touches
The brush closely covers pores and texture along with the skin texture.
Reapply foundation or cushion depending on the desired coverage and gloss.
1. Oily skin - After applying to the entire face, layer one more time on the T-zone area.
2. Combination skin - Apply mainly to the T zone,
3. Dry skin - After skincare, use only a small amount on the entire face.
After using longer:
1. I just ordered a new one not to risk running out of it
2. It goes perfect under any cushion but add thin layers maybe 2 or so, it is easy to see it on the skin, make sure is uniform.
3. It makes the cushion a bit more matte but not excessive, I like this part a lot! I’m not much into dewy especially in the summer.
4. Didn’t need any fixing powder and didn’t even use a setting spray and 4 hours later it looks as perfect (I have combination skin and it is summer time)
The idea of this product really interests me as many of the sunscreens I use leave me kinda shiny and make it hard to use liquid primers. Not sure if I can really tell how well it primes my makeup, but it's good to use on oily areas of the face before liquid foundation. However, the packaging feels way too cheap for a luxury brand like Hera. The plastic casing easily picks up fingerprints and fuzz and the lightness detracts from what would otherwise be an interesting product.
A very nice and interesting product that I hope will work well with my combination skin. At the first trial all good.
No.1 K-Beauty Shop
for the lowest worldwide prices.
Fast Free USA shipping
on orders over $30.
Free USA Returns
Within 30 Days.