A quick guide to The Dos and Don’ts with Korean Cleansers
Facial cleansers are meant to be added to your skincare routine mandatorily, and to help yourself pick the best, go through the list of Korean products online on Dodoskin.
There are various types of Korean cleansers listed on the top eCommerce platforms which include exfoliators, cleansing lotion, cleansing water, cleansing foam, facial soap, cleansing cream, etc. These are some of the best-selling Korean skincare products that are highly efficient, because of their exotic ingredients.
In order to help you understand the efficacy of Korean cleansers, here you will find the dos and don’ts of such products.
Here goes the Dos!
Here are some of the ‘Dos’ that you must keep in mind:
- Remember to wash your face and hands first before you can apply the cleanser to your face. Try splashing water on your face to get it wet, for the best results. It is highly recommended if you are using a rinse-off Korean cleanser for this purpose.
- Cleansing should be done in the form of a deep massage. Your face will glow when you pamper it with a facial massage. Apply the cleanser on your face with the fingertips. Now, you need to give a gentle massage to the face in circular motions. Make sure you put light pressure on your face and keep the movements slow. Do it for a couple of minutes and increase the pressure a little just before you are about to rinse it off with water.
- Choose amongst the best Korean cleansers available at the top eCommerce sites. It is so because the cleansers are made with multiple ingredients and vary according to the different brands. So, you need to pick the one that you think would suit your skin type. The Korean products online have categories for filtering out cleansers for oily skin, dry skin, as well as sensitive skin.
- Remember to use lukewarm water for rinsing the face after a cleanser is applied to it.
- Before your skin dries, make sure to apply toner & moisturizer after using the cleanser on your face.
Now the Don’ts
Here are some of the ‘Don’ts’ for using Korean cleansers that you must follow:
- Remember not to cleanse your face with dirty hands at any cost. It does not matter wherever you are; your hands must be clean at all times when you cleanse your face.
- Do not be rough on your face while applying the cleansers. Harsh scrubbing will damage the skin cells.
- Cleansing is essential for getting healthy skin, but at the same time, over-cleansing can be really bad. You should only cleanse your skin twice a day, once in the morning and once at night.
- Avoid using hot water for cleansing and rinsing your face as it would eradicate the essential oils from your skin which will make your face a lot drier.
Well, these were some of the things that you must keep in mind while you are using the Korean cleanser. DODOSKIN is one of the amazing eCommerce sites that have the best Korean skincare products listed on it. They provide the best skin care products that are safely tested and give out guaranteed results. Go check it out today!