[us stock] dr.g brightening up sun spf50+ pa+++ 50ml
Dr.G Brightening Up Sun SPF50+ PA+++ 50ml
- Peach beige color improves dull skin tone making it bright and vibrant for 24 hours.
- The slightly watery texture that smoothly spreads without crumbling.
- Tannin complex controls the excess sebum and keeps the oil/water balance giving a refreshing finish.
How to use
- Take an appropriate amount and gently apply to desired areas.
- Aloe vera extract, grape seed oil, mineral water, chamomile extract, sunflower seed extract, green tea extract, persimmon extract, shea butter seed extract
- Brand : Dr.G
- Capacity : 50ml
- Target Area : Face
- Skin Type : All Skin Types
- Condition : 100% Brand-new with original box
- Country of origin : Republic of Korea
Perfect for oily skin, doesn't feel greasy at all. I highly recommend this sunscreen for anyone with oily to normal skin!
Was given a travel size on some Dr G skincare & they marvellous. I m glad found this product from your website. Texture is light, not sticky and I would like to try rest of the Dr G product soon.
I've tried a lot of mineral sunscreens for my combination skin (normal with oily t zone) and except for one which is now not available I didn't like any. Until this one came my way! It has a rosy tint when coming out of the bottle but disappears on the skin. Has a powdery finish and controls my oils superbly. I find it gets more matt as the day progresses, but it doesn't dry my skin out. Love it!
I was looking for a mineral sunscreen that wouldn't leave a white cast and I definitely found one! This is slightly tinted and works great under make up.
I have been using sunscreen of Dr.G for years. I first bought this version from olive young in Korea and I absolutely love it. It tones up my skin a little and gives a matte finish which my oily face needs a lot especially during summer. Imma gonna stock up for the summer!
the best sunscreen you can get for oily skin, leaves a matte finish, feels very light and protects the skin nicely,and doesnt dry your skin out like other sebum controlling spfs
I have oily skin, so the matte finish of this sunscreen is perfect for my skin. I love the tone up effect since I don't like putting on foundation. The tint is a good, more natural-looking replacement. I have only tested this for a couple of days - so far no irritation or breakouts, which is great, but I will update this review once I have used the product for a longer period of time.
This is a great sunscreen that also blocks blue light, which is important for me. Didn't cause me any irritation and isn't sticky.
I use this product only in the T zone or during the summer. It is extremely mattifying and gives you a non shiny finish.
love it! i have very oily skin and its very nice. tones up the a bit and immediately its matted.
No.1 K-Beauty Shop
for the lowest worldwide prices.
Fast Free USA shipping
on orders over $30.
Free USA Returns
Within 30 Days.