[stock estadounidense] dr.g gel de pelado de iluminación 120 ml
Dr.G Gel de pelado de iluminación 120 ml
- Origen natural celulosa llena de humedad te otorga un pelado suave y bajo irritante.
- Black Willow es rico en vitamina C y E hace que su piel sea brillante.
- El ingrediente calmante de humedad de la piel hace que su textura de la piel se himia y suave.
- Después de la limpieza, tome una cantidad de tamaño de cuarto y aplique sobre toda la cara, evitando cuidadosamente los ojos y los labios.
- Masajee suavemente con puntas de dedos limpias durante 1-2 minutos hasta que se formen pequeños gránulos. Enjuague completamente todos los residuos con agua tibia.
- Sézcate suavemente y luego siga con su rutina normal de cuidado de la piel. Use 1 ~ 2 veces por semana.
- Agua, celulosa, dipropilenglicol, trehalosa, butilenglicol, extracto de fornes officinalis (hongo), extracto de flores de aloea rosea, extracto de hoja de aloe barbadensis, extracto de hoja de Diospyros kaki, extracto rhus semialata, extracto de betula platyphylla japonica, extracto de miel, extracto de miel, glycyrrhiza glabra glabra glabra platyphylla japonica, extracto de miel, extracto de miel, glycyrrhiza glabra glabra platyphylla japonica, extracto de miel, glycyrrhiza glabra glabra glabra platyphylla japonica, extracto de miel, glycyrrhiza glabra glabra glabra platyphylla japonica, extracto de miel, glycyrrhiza glabra glabra. (Licorice) Root Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Chlorphenesin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Acrylates/Cl 0-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance , Hidróxido de potasio, disodium edta
- Marca :Dr.G
- Capacidad: 120 ml
- Área objetivo: cara
- Tipo de piel: todo tipo de piel
- Condición: 100% nuevo con caja original
- País de origen: República de Corea
There are a lot of good reviews for this product. Use it after cleansing, before putting on a mask so that skin is able to absorb all product. Skin feels smooth after using the peeling gel. The gel when rubbed on face becomes these little flakes that rolls off the dead skin off face. Be careful not to use too much or rub into skin too hard.
the first time I tried it I was impressed as it scrubed up quite nicely and it didn't feel harsh on my skin. I wil be able to use this 2-3 times a week. and hopefully it will get rid of my white heads / mini bumps. it is also a good size for the price.
Like I said in my title, unlike many exfoliator that dries your skin after you use them, this is very gentle yet it does the job! I usually try to use it once or twice a week, it leaves your skin feeling refresh and clean. Since I have acne problem, I have tried many other exfoliators and they always make my skin feels old and dry. This product is not as harsh, but definitely still exfoliates!
After using it for the first time my face was not only smooth and clean but I saw that even my pores with tighter than before. (I kinda expected it to get rid of dead cells only and that's it but it did some extra work which is great! It's good for sensitive skin so I totally recommend it if you need a good exfoliator and if you have trouble with your pores.
Purchased this to try after other gentle exfoliators either broke me out or didn’t work as advertised. This product does! My skin is dry and can be sensitive, this peeling gel is gentle but very effective at exfoliating and making my skin feel smooth and soft without drying it out. Highly recommend!
this product is great, i have skin that if not exfoliated 2x a week will build up and create breakouts. this product is amazing, it exfoliates so well and is so gentle that my skin never gets irritated. will definitely repurchase
My skin always feels so soft and smooth after using this. I have quite sensitive skin and this has not give me any kind of negative reaction. I've used this a few times and I already know it's going to be in my skincare arsenal for a long time!
I've heard a lot about this brand and their famous exfoliator and I'd reckon that it is as good as they say! I've performed a few experiments to determine if the white product is cellulose or dead skin - I exfoliated three days in a row (wouldn't recommend as it's not good for the face but I did it in the name of science) and on the first day there was a significant amount of white product, while the second and third day barely had any. So, I can conclude that this product truly does slough away all that dead skin to reveal a more brighter and lively face
Be careful, they changed the formula and added so many comedogenic ingredients. I'm so disappointed. Why would you change the formula of a product which was considered to be one of the best corean peeling gels? Why?
Very disappointed, no surprise this page does not provide the ingredients list.
I use this every other day on my nose and chin. It has greatly helped with my blackheads. Can't deny the difference. It creates a very gentle physical exfoliation, which is satisfying. I'm on my second bottle and have purchased as gifts.
No.1 K-Beauty Shop
for the lowest worldwide prices.
Fast Free USA shipping
on orders over $30.
Free USA Returns
Within 30 Days.